- My Listings
- Changed Tiles to show the lease rate as entered in the listing (sf/m or sf/yr)
- Provided a "Save As" ability to saved searches. When saving a search we added a button to Save as New. This makes it easy to create a new search from an existing one.
- Add three new reports:
- Detailed Report with No Demographics,
- Detailed Report with No Maps,
- Detailed Report with No Demos and No Maps.
- Updated Report headers to include ListingID
- Updated Report footers to include agent photo, phone & email.
- Added CAM to all reports displaying “For Lease”.
- Decreased size of reports by 50%-60%
- Save Search name field let you type a name that was too long. We added a check to limit what you can type to 100 characters which is all the field can store.
- The Date Listed field was not being cleared when a saved search was restored.
- Added ability to use CTRL+V to paste information into Listing ID field
- Added listing type to For Lease cards and to For Lease list
- Changed Timeline opening view to graphic view
- Added Edit and Delete functionalities to Timeline view screen
- Changed second tab to Drag Drop. From this tab you can drag timeline events to different positions to re-order them in the timeline.
- Added mouse scroll wheel to expand / contract the zoom of the timeline
- Added tooltip to new Drag Drop tab to explain it a little better.
- Added API to release a license when I database is deleted. This makes it easy for support team to move a license from a database someone doesn’t want to a database they do want.
- Added Advanced filters