Below are the minimum requirements for installation of the RealNex (REA) CRM
General Requirements -
- If you are installing on a Mac, you will need to install a Windows emulator (Boot Camp or Parallels) running Windows 7 or newer before installing the RealNex CRM. You will also need to install Office for Windows (32 bit version) in order to sync with Outlook.
- You will need local admin rights in order to complete the installation.
- If you want to sync your RealNex CRM with Outlook, you will need to be running Office 32 bit (64 bit not supported).
- Please make sure that port 220.127.116.11:808 is open. If it is not open, the sync will not be able to function properly.
Operating System -
- Windows 7 or higher with IE 10 or higher
Space Requirements for SQL -
- SQL 2008 – 10 GB of free space
- SQL 2012 – 15 GB of free space
- SQL 2014 – 20 GB of free space
Installation Files and Instructions -
View this article for a download link and complete installation instructions.
If you need to set up a workstation instance on additional machines, this article will walk you through that process.